Online & Mobile Ordering
In the recent years, the mobile experience has redefined the boundaries of improving customer satisfaction. And pocket-sized powerful computing devices like smartphones have changed the way we interact with our world.
A custom mobile app not only provides a platform to order conveniently but also works as your one-stop solution for increasing customer engagement. A mobile app can provide additional value to your customers which will help you rank above the competition.
Few ways in which mobile apps help restaurants to multiply their revenue are-
- Online ordering has enabled many restaurants to manage their peak business hours very effectively. They have managed to prevent the painful experience of wasting time in a long queue. With the option to order their meals from a mobile app or a website. The food experience has come a long way. It has become a more hassle-free experience for the customers. And if you can provide such a positive experience they will definitely come back to your doors.
- Research shows that customers are more likely to make a purchase if you provide them with a favorable cashless experience. The lesser you deal in cash more convenient the experience becomes. Mobile apps help you to achieve that very easily. A good restaurant ordering app will have options to accept payment from a variety of gateways and the customer can choose from all the available options.
- Mobile apps are great tools for customer engagement. But the real question is: What value can you provide that makes your customer download your restaurant’s app and use it regularly. For that, you need to work hard and develop a better mobile marketing plan. You need to reward a customer who orders via an app to switch to your app. Mobile apps have a lot of inbuilt options to keep up the engagement levels. Keep your customers tuned to these offers by updated pricing and menus. Pro Tip: Provide discounts on orders over a certain value. This will help you to increase the average ticket.
- But the greatest avenue of a mobile app is the loyalty program. With an effective loyalty program, you can provide an extra value to your customers. Whenever they make a purchase through the app, you should provide some value back. This value keeps them coming back to you.
- Have you thought of running a campaign for each individual customer? You might think this is impossible but with a mobile app, you can! You can run customized promotions for your customers. With an online ordering system, you will have the crucial advantage of data. This data shows what your customer likes to order together, the time s/he prefers to order and other of metrics that you can employ to increase revenue. By leveraging this data you can run a customized promotion campaign for every customer. You can run discounts on combo items.If a customer hasn’t visited you in a very long time, you can send a special discount on their favorite item. They are either going to visit the store or most likely place an online order through the app or website and they are definitely going to order other items from the menu.
- It is a well-known fact that mobile apps are very good platforms to upsell your products. When it comes to food, visual imagery is a trick you definitely need to master. The mobile apps keep the customers up to date with current pricing. Customers use apps with the expectation to get additional benefits like special discounts. Usually, orders received from a mobile app have a larger ticket price. And this provides you a good chance to increase your revenue.
- Even the most experienced server can make mistake in noting an order. And it’s alright! But this scenario can be avoided if your staff has a better technological advantage. If you want to run a business successfully then you need to take care of your team. And make sure that you also show that you care for them. Investing in an online food ordering system will definitely provide a breather for you and your team. By incorporating online ordering into their work routine, your team can increase their productivity.
You can get a 30 day free trial of your restaurant ordering app here. With the increased smartphone usage and availability of a wide array of mobile apps, it is important for restaurants to capitalize on this technology so they can increase their margins and also be better equipped for the future. For any queries or suggestions you can reach us at email@example.com.